Monday 1 March 2010

abortion bad killing is never good


Family some need it some dont we wouldnt be here without it.

As a woman and a mother of five I have and could never have a abortion, There has been times in my life when things were hard and i didnt know what to do, may be im mad I just knew it wasnt for me and i made my bed and have five great kids. I feel a abortion must be one of the most hardest things for anyone to do. there are so many forms of birth control now that i feel you must be the unluckiest person in the world if you fall pregnant and use protection to stop it from happening. however it happens and in some circumstance abortion is the only way if the baby is sick and wont have a standard of life maybe its for the best. It must be a hard choice to make, one i wish never to make.




I found some interesting facts on this website hope you find them interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment