Saturday 13 March 2010

Drugs



over the years drugs have come into my life. I have meet people who took them as part of their social seen at clubs. I also had a very good friend on drug that died that part of my life was hard and is something you learn to live with and never get over, drug taking myself was something i never did it wasn't my thing and i never felt i need to. I had my own escape and happiest which was my children. The choice to use drugs is usually based on the effects that they produce and to fulfil certain functions this is my own feeling. For many the perceived positive effects simply outweigh the negative effects. For some it is part of what is considered ‘normal’ where they live. Whether this is down to the ‘lost social institutions that countered the inbuilt weaknesses of our social brains’ i don't know however read Matt’s pamphlet he as some interesting theories These may help and become increasingly essential as we find ourselves in a time when drug use and alcohol problems are the defining elements of the European drug problem increasing the risks of acute problems. http://scienceblogs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment