Tuesday 16 February 2010


addiction many off us have one in some form mine is cleaning. i do it to have some order in my life, to forget any problems at makes me feel in control.I have some friends i know how thake drugs they use them to to escape the stress of everyday life, Drug are very much part of everyday life in todays socially we can them from the doctor sometimes getting addicted without knowing then moving to stronger if the drugs dont mantain the feeling we need. when does a addiction become dangerous is there a line we need to know?
http://www.ocdsymptoms.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. i think we are born with addiction . I think that it is a gene. I think that everyone can have addictive tendency's it is just what happens in our own personal lives that cultivates the type and the extreme of the addiction it's self . I think it is good to look at what we are drawn to. For example what draws a heroin addict to heroin in the first place , surely when they try it they know it is dangerously addictive but the still try it . WHY?

    19 February 2010 21:10

    ReplyDelete